Friday, August 12, 2011

Weird Habits

So, S and I never like to drink WITH our food. Usually at a restaurant I will drink 3 or 4 glasses of water before we get our food served, and then I won't touch my glass again until I'm totally done eating. I'm not sure why, but I do remember once, way back in middle school days, being told it is bad for digestion to eat and drink at the same time. For some reason in 6th grade time I was extremely easily influenced. I am scared of deer attacking me because of a story I heard then about a deer attacking someone and how their hooves are particularly good for bashing people with (aah) and so many other things. But it is weird that a story way back in my life would still affect my life so much.



And of course, I love to see an article about something that I do, just so I know I'm not totally crazy!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment