Thursday, November 10, 2011

How do you get the seeds out of these things?

I love pomegranates.  When I lived two blocks from the best grocery store in the world (well maybe that's an exaggeration, but Berkeley Bowl is pretty amazing), I ate a pomegranate a day during that season. I always sat down with my pomegranate for about a half hour while I pulled it apart and ate each seed separately.  I always kinda felt like a weird bird.  But the other day I found this video (on thekitchn), and it is revolutionary (at least for people who spend 45 minutes a day eating one piece of fruit)!  I have since eaten a few pomegranates, but it's hard to find good ones in Texas, I bought a California pomegranate yesterday and it was delicious and the seeds came out so easily it only took me about 5 minutes to eat a pomegranate ... well at least 5 minutes to get the seeds out, I still enjoyed every seed individually.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment