Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I love small apartments

And I hope that when I move into a small apartment I will decorate it as nicely as most of the people who enter the "Small Cool" contest on Apartment Therapy. 
Click the image for the description of the contest. They have 5 sections you can enter your apartment in:
     • TEENY-TINY 400 Square Feet and under
    • TINY 600 Square Feet and under (but over 400 Square Feet) • LITTLE 800 Square Feet and under (but over 600 Square Feet) • SMALL Under 1,000 Square Feet (but over 800 Square Feet) • INTERNATIONAL All non-US entries (under 1,000 Square Feet)
And even better, they have a voting section! So get ready to be addicted to jealousy as you look at how some people have decorated their amazingly tiny apartments!

And on a side note check out this article about the limits of a small living space, just how small do you think you could go?  

For some reason I am on an apartment hype lately, it is almost time to start looking into moving, and re-nest.com and apartment therapy both always have such fun articles about decorating it isn't helping my wanderlust (or I guess I don't want to wander too far)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment