Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Road Trip

I remember those days when we had to look up directions before we left the house, when we actually had to know where we were going before we left the house, and when maps were common place in the side door pockets of cars..... Oh I guess we haven't totally left that time period, and it's a good thing I didn't start to drive BEFORE the internet or I would have been totally lost. But I do love my phone with all of its fancy capabilities. And I think today is a day in which I need a laugh. The month of April has crept up on me, and it is promising to be the busiest in grad school yet, so if there are few posts this month, it's because I'm being a responsible student and working on projects.... Or at least TRYING to be a responsible student anyway.
kids_when_i_was_your_age_we_didnt_have_all_dem_fancy_electronic_maps_and_shit

R

1 comment:

  1. I still look up directions before I leave, and my maps are still in the door of the car. But I know if that fails me I can always call R!

    ReplyDelete