Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Modern castle? I want a moat!

Here is a safe house in Poland. The owner wanted their home to have a "maximum security" look.  The window covers can open, the fence can be moved, and an entire wall lifts to expose the house to more sunlight, but it is pretty awesome and seems like it would be pretty safe.  But honestly, the reason I wouldn't be attacking that house is because of the guard cat, I hear those can be vicious.  A short post, but I thought the house was pretty awesome.  

I would definitely live in a place like this, although I would probably just leave it open most of the time.  I wonder how hard it is to open the window covers, and I assume is it all automatic, so if the power went out when it was closed you would be stuck in there!  Or worse, if it went out during a zombie apocalypse and it was open it would not help you at all!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment