Saturday, May 14, 2011

Strive for your best

Ok, so I've been ignoring this blog for a while, and I'll try not to inundate you with too many new things, but I just want to add this article now, I might add another one later today, just to keep my bookmarks bar from overflowing with things I want to post.

Luckily, according to this article, people don't expect me to be an amazing blogger, and I'm allowed to slack sometimes. I think it makes a good point. If we don't expect everyone to perform at a perfect rate, then we aren't disappointed and we feel less guilty when we don't perform amazingly. (To all of my friends, I still expect you to be perfect, even if I'm not).  Sometimes though, perfect is just good enough, or just for a few seconds, but even those few seconds are totally worth it (like the dog, I think that's so cute, and he/she is so happy, those moments are the best).

R

No comments:

Post a Comment