Friday, May 27, 2011

We didn't leave because.....

endtimesSo, the rapture was supposed to be last week (the 21st of May to be exact) and no one I know was taken away. This could be because I only know heathens, but it is probably that this guy was wrong! If you click on his picture you will also find an article by the first journalist to interview him after the supposed day of the rapture.  It's interesting, and I don't mean to be saying that anyone is totally crazy, but it seems suspicious that some guy with big ears and a television show would know that much more about the rapture than everyone else in the world. And if you look at the statistics, it makes me wonder what the rapture is all about. Why do Americans, in strikingly high numbers, believe this is coming? If you look at the break down of people who believe the rapture was supposed to be the 21st of May, you see an interesting vision of the people who believe this. While I do not think less of anyone who believes this, I just don't...But it is something interesting to think about.. I think I would be left behind.


R

No comments:

Post a Comment