Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Facebook stalker?

I know I am! Well, at least a little bit of a Facebook stalker, I  just am investigating people's personalities, I don't want to invest my time in someone who isn't interesting... oh wait, I think everyone is interesting.

falsefleshHowever, this is a little bit of a comedy about Facebook. Please do NOT download this if you are my friend on Facebook, because it's creepy. A new website offers to give you ... estimated nudies of your friends based on their clothed pictures. Awkward, but a little bit hilarious as well. They say Facebook is opening new doors for people and I guess this could be one. False Flesh, it is called, and while I am not about to test it out, it is interesting. Clicking the picture will bring you to a funny article that explains this a little more. Ah, technology can bring you so many things!

On a side note, U of Chicago has its own website like Facebook that allows students to "meet up for a hook up".  Weird if you ask me, but I guess it is using the idea of exclusivity that Facebook got its fame for, and for a, hopefully, safe hook up. I wouldn't recommend using a website like this, but I admire them for their efforts. (No, the link does not take you to the website, but a Chicago Tribune article about it... I wouldn't do that to you, though I did look at it and it wasn't an offensive looking website).

R

1 comment:

  1. Funny thing is "Promiscuous Girl" started playing on my Grooveshark just after I posted this one.. coincidence? I think not!
    R

    ReplyDelete