Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tea Time!

Since moving to Chicago I have started drinking a lot of tea. It could be that the water here tastes a little funny, but I will contribute it more to the fact that my roommate drinks tea all the time, so I started using her leftover hot water and drinking tea all the time too! Because of that I bought myself a little glass tea pot, and have started thinking about buying nice teas, there is definitely a difference in taste as you go up in quality. But tea balls are not cute, and the strings are a pain when you use tea bags, so I saw this and I'm definitely going to make one when I get a chance to get a rubber ducky!

Happy tea time!

2011_03_15-TeaBall.jpg


As usual, click the image for a description from (one of my favorite blogs) thekitchn.com

R

No comments:

Post a Comment