Monday, March 14, 2011

Remodel?

Some of you have already seen this site, but I still like it.  This girl from Australia decided to remodel a double decker bus as a new home.  It looks like a lot of work, but also a lot of fun.  She is planning to leave hers in one place, but a mobile double decker RV could be fun, I wonder if Strawberry would let us drive it up there.  I doubt we could make it.  Aside form the interesting remodel idea, I also secretly like this site because there is almost always someone wearing a shirt that says "Sydney" on it.  I don't know how she has time to do all of this and blog!



Click the image to see her blog.
I have been helping one of my friends remodel (mostly just with the tiling).  We did the shower and now we are working on the kitchen, but this has been over several months.  It is fun to remodel though, maybe I should buy a little house in Austin and remodel while I'm here, I'll be here for quite a while.

Oh, and a side note, Happy Pi Day!

S

1 comment: