Monday, March 21, 2011

Pretty things can come from some ugly things.

I-5, SeattleI've been ragging on cars a bit today, so for my last post of the evening (I've actually been saving stuff all weekend, but I'll save some of them for tomorrow so you people don't get bombarded [Jenny!] with too many posts).

Without cars, MANY of these beautiful pictures would not be possible, so I'm going to share them with you, just because I love transportation infrastructure and since most of these are transportation related I'll share it with you. Look at this gorgeous photo series from all over the world and appreciate what we have done as humans, even if some of it is extremely destructive to the natural landscape.

And of course, click on the image for the Pictorymag.com full story!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment