Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spray them with a water bottle, or!?

I read this blog, and others, a little too much, but this is actually relevant to my life, and I think it is a good point. If cats hate the noise of foil so much, use it!  (for some reason MY cat could figure out the tape on the counter thing, and ignores you when you spray him with water.. this might work).

So put some foil where you don't want your cat to sit and voila! success... maybe? I'll let you know when I get around to trying this (Sydney?).

The picture is actually my cat, but clicking on it will bring you to the re-nest.com article!

R

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure my cat would just kill the foil, then sit on the counter. She's not known for taking hints well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently Charlie was unaffected by this... But S's cat was trained with it.... maybe my cat has issues...
    R

    ReplyDelete